Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
20190708141241.43otqlfvou4hxaov@dendrite.phys.lafayette.edu
On Fri, Jul 05, 2019 at 08:49:23AM +0100, hv@crypt.org wrote:
> Sawyer X <xsawyerx@gmail.com> wrote:
> :For this reason, we wish to move all Perl 5 RT tickets (open and closed)
> :over to https://github.com/Perl/perl5.
> :
> :As part of this work, we're moving our Perl 5 Git hosting to GitHub. Any
> :necessary customizations, as well as the correct permissions, will be
> :moved there as well. This work will include regular backups of the
> :repository and issues to prevent any loss during and after the transition.

What will happen to bugs sent to perlbug@perl.org?  Will users need to
have a github account to report issues?

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu