DAVEM TPF Grant#2 June 2019 report

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
July 8, 2019 09:49
Subject:
DAVEM TPF Grant#2 June 2019 report
Message ID:
20190708094908.GB4761@iabyn.com
The main thing I have been doing over the last month is finishing off
making optree-walking functions in op.c  non-recursive and/or non-leaky.
This work has now been merged into blead.

SUMMARY:
      2:18 RT #133902 Segfault in Perl_was_lvalue_sub
      2:22 RT #134208 heap-use-after-free in S_cleanup_regmatch_info_aux
      2:14 enable PERL_DESTRUCT_LEVEL always
      0:28 look at failures under Asan: dist/threads-shared/
     18:10 make optree functions in op.c non-recursive and/or non-leaky.
    ------
     25:32 TOTAL (HH::MM)

 298.0 weeks
3363.7 total hours
  11.3 average hours per week

There are 102 hours left on the grant

--
"I do not resent criticism, even when, for the sake of emphasis,
it parts for the time with reality".