Proposed new function - lex_scan_ident()

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
July 5, 2019 14:37
Subject:
Proposed new function - lex_scan_ident()
Message ID:
20190705153700.321d1b0c@shy.leonerd.org.uk
I'd like to propose a new lexer/parser function:

  SV *lex_scan_ident()

I have copypasted it into my Future/AsyncAwait.xs from various
inspirations of MAUKE, and it has proven quite stable and useful across
a few modules now, so I think it about time we moved it to core.

  https://metacpan.org/source/PEVANS/Future-AsyncAwait-0.29/lib/Future/AsyncAwait.xs#L1892

If nobody objects by this time next week I'll have a go at sending a
patch.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans