Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Matthew Persico
Date:
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
CAL20dLAQY9xvZS3en6EDreA-Y_JHZO_PHQHu45q6aw9Lc6JnfQ@mail.gmail.com
Ok, my earlier post was an unhelpful pile of rhetoric. (Note to self: do
not read mail AND try to unstop a toilet at the same time). Let me try
again.

I don't have a GitHub problem. I'd like to use it. I'd like to use
something that many many people in this world don't seem to have a moral
issue with.

However, if there are legal issues, then hash them out and I'll just sit
over here and shut up since I, thank goodness, do not think I have any in
my jurisdiction.