Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Matthew Persico
Date:
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
CAL20dLB8ccN8D1sRpnw63SEhRsoE_0rTvgciuKFDJ0ocYVCZLA@mail.gmail.com
Here’s a proposal: if you’re going to complain GitHub and needing a login
and anonymity and open source purity and yadayadayada, how about you also
tell us how many bugs you’ve reported or fixes you’ve submitted to core or
CPAN. This is a positive move to a modern setup that can’t but help attract
new blood. We’re only a handful of messages in and we’re already throwing
up purist road blocks. Sawyer, this is a fantastic idea and if you need any
help, just throw some bits my way.

--
Matthew O. Persico