Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Josh Juran
Date:
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
9734F2C4-9505-4AA2-A46E-36726F7F7C2A@gmail.com
On Jul 1, 2019, at 3:45 AM, Ryan Voots <simcop2387@simcop2387.info> wrote:

> I'm mostly curious about GitLab's consideration so I can know for my own reference for future projects (if the concerns would matter to me or not), but don't want to re-spark any discussions or try to convince anyone of anything with this.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally I dislike that GitLab requires one to run JS merely for properly /viewing/ content -- a defect notably missing from GitHub.

Josh