develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2019

Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub

From:
Achim Gratz
Date:
June 30, 2019 19:18
Re: We plan to transition from RT to GitHub
Message ID:
87h886zxu0.fsf@Rainer.invalid
Sawyer X writes:
> For this reason, we wish to move all Perl 5 RT tickets (open and closed)
> over to https://github.com/Perl/perl5.

If any of that requires to open a Github account, then you've lost me.
I don't care how popular any platform you chose is, if it requires an
locked-in account to even file bugs then it's not suitable.

--

Achim.