develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2019

Re: [perl #122112] refcnt: fd -1 < 0 with MIME::Lite

From:
Richard Leach
Date:
June 3, 2019 07:00
Re: [perl #122112] refcnt: fd -1 < 0 with MIME::Lite
Message ID:
CADWSe2fV4pdNW5Ns3Q=-5qbUEgsB_7gwrA+YhpOsmL3Z-SkPmw@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:58 AM Tony Cook via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 31 May 2019 21:41:46 -0700, rich@hyphen-dash-hyphen.info wrote:
> > On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 8:45 PM Richard Leach
> > <rich@hyphen-dash-hyphen.info> wrote:
> > > io/pipe.t has just started hanging on my Android builds, seemingly
> > > since these commits.
> >
> > Sorry, io/pipe.t has started failing but it's io/eintr that seems to
> > have started hanging.
>
> Was this consistent?

eintr.t turned out to be a local problem that went away after a reboot.

pipe.t is more persistent. It was consistently passing in the run up
to 5.30 and now fails consistently on blead.

Trying to identify the breaking commit (and learn how to use bisect.pl
at the same time), yours might just have happened to be in the
vicinity. I'll report back sometime this week.

Regards,
Richard