develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2019

DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for week #263

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 28, 2019 07:45
Subject:
DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for week #263
Message ID:
20190528074528.GE4761@iabyn.com
Spent last week continuing to work on optree-walking functions in op.c to
make them non-recursive and/or non-leaky.

(Although I actually spent most of the week doing electrical work at a
friend's house.)

SUMMARY:
      1:15 make optree functions in op.c non-recursive and/or non-leaky.

--
Little fly, thy summer's play my thoughtless hand
has terminated with extreme prejudice.