develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2019

Re: [perl #132964] Missing newSVsv_nomg macro variant

From:
pali
Date:
May 14, 2019 07:17
Re: [perl #132964] Missing newSVsv_nomg macro variant
Message ID:
20190514071654.lyzqyonyxupssdo3@pali
On Monday 13 May 2019 17:09:10 Tony Cook via RT wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 06:27:36 -0700, pali@cpan.org wrote:

> > > Ok, so are there any other changes needed for this patch?
> >
> > So if not, can you apply that patch?
>
> https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=132964#txn-1614862
>
> It was applied.

In this commit?
https://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/238f2c136aa0ab2a1070f175ec56ef61b91ff79d?hp=929e53be972b0c811eca54a3c7017db116f62e4a

No, it was not applied. There is nothing about sv_mortalcopy_flags
function.