develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2019

DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for week #258

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 23, 2019 09:13
Subject:
DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for week #258
Message ID:
20190423091301.GF6612@iabyn.com
I spent last week mainly trying to reduce smoke failures; specifically
builds run under clang's address-sanitizer.

2019/04/15
     0:43 look at failures under Asan: dist/Storable/t/blessed.t

2019/04/16
     4:13 look at failures under Asan: lib/locale.t

2019/04/17
     0:40 look at failures under Asan: cpan/DB_File/t/*.t
     0:15 look at failures under Asan: make failure on non-debugging build
     0:50 look at smoke failures: t/re/uniprops02.t

2019/04/18
     0:20 look at smoke failures: t/re/uniprops02.t
     3:02 look at failures under Asan: make failure on non-debugging build

SUMMARY:
      0:40 look at failures under Asan: cpan/DB_File/t/*.t
      0:43 look at failures under Asan: dist/Storable/t/blessed.t
      4:13 look at failures under Asan: lib/locale.t
      3:17 look at failures under Asan: make failure on non-debugging build
      1:10 look at smoke failures: t/re/uniprops02.t
    ------
     10:03 TOTAL (HH::MM)

--
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was, and now what
I’m with isn’t it. And what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to me."