develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2019

Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
April 8, 2019 06:00
Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}
Message ID:
60763c71-5840-9493-fb99-009ace485aed@gmail.com
My comments do not appear anywhere in this thread, but I think my
position should be listed:

=, not =~

unanchored, not anchored