develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2019

Re: [perl #132964] Missing newSVsv_nomg macro variant

From:
pali
Date:
April 2, 2019 09:51
Re: [perl #132964] Missing newSVsv_nomg macro variant
Message ID:
20190402095128.ewhuvy5tb5cbnum4@pali
On Thursday 28 March 2019 17:01:47 Tony Cook via RT wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 05:58:25 -0700, pali@cpan.org wrote:

> > > Tony, ping. What do you prefer or how do you want to improve this change?
> >
> > ping
>
> Sorry, I thought this was all resolved (and I was sort of wrong.)
>
> Since sv_mortalcopy_flags()'s treatment of S_GMAGIC is equivalent to sv_setsv_flags() treatment, I no longer think there's any extra documentation needed.
>
> I mis-read the code, sorry for my misunderstanding and the delay in the response.

Ok, so are there any other changes needed for this patch?