develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2019

[perl #133623] BBC: blead breaks NEZUMI/Unicode-BiDiRule-0.04.tar.gz

From:
Karl Williamson via RT
Date:
March 29, 2019 02:28
Subject:
[perl #133623] BBC: blead breaks NEZUMI/Unicode-BiDiRule-0.04.tar.gz
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-11550-1553826501-356.133623-15-0@perl.org
This is the result of Perl shipping with a newer Unicode release which has a changed data table format, and the distro is still looking for the old.  We are not going to downgrade Unicode for the sake of this distribution.

I have filed a ticket for the distribution
Karl Williamson

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open