develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2019

[perl #133947] Blead fails to build under Haiku r1beta1

From:
Tom Wyant via RT
Date:
March 25, 2019 14:31
Subject:
[perl #133947] Blead fails to build under Haiku r1beta1
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-5191-1553524280-1488.133947-15-0@perl.org
I'm willing -- we will see if I am able. Please feel free to rattle my cage if this drags on too long.

Haiku is not a real priority for me; I dove down this rabbit hole trying to track a CPAN Testers failure that turned out to be referred from another module. If we can make something useful out of my flailing around in the build system, fine. If not, we're no worse off than we were before.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open