Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}

From:
David Nicol
Date:
February 6, 2019 20:05
Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}
Message ID:
CAFwScO91ctAtBupUfPSZ1Nvp64y=k114OHK-kvMcap-poq_n4Q@mail.gmail.com
 Which context is the "should it be anchored or not" question concerning?

The examples in the "The following table shows examples of the use of
wildcards" table clearly shows the regexes against the character code names
are not anchored: there are two "contains" examples without anchors, and
one "starting with" example with an explicit hat anchor.