Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}

From:
David Nicol
Date:
February 5, 2019 23:20
Re: RFC: Adding \p{foo=/re/}
Message ID:
CAFwScO_BBUx9N3RXkmDcP8G2Mre0CYw6RKf6j+sFepqKUQ1_8A@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 4:47 PM Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com>
wrote:

> The Unicode Technical Standard #18 on regular expressions
>
> http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr18/#Wildcard_Properties

hmm. That fascinating document contains this pearl:

the syntax here is similar to that of Perl Regular Expressions [Perl].) In
some cases, this gives multiple syntactic constructs that provide for the
same functionality.

I guess there's more than one way to say there's more than one way to do
it.

--
"I don't know about that, as it is outside of my area of expertise." --
competent specialized practitioners, all the time