develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2019

Perl 5 Commit Summary

From:
Perl 5 commit summary
Date:
January 30, 2019 03:14
Subject:
Perl 5 Commit Summary
Message ID:
E1gogKN-0006Fq-05@cron.dc.perl.space
Perl 5 commit summary, activity since Saturday

Current branch blead
9 commits.  5 unique authors.  5 unique committers.
Thanks, applied:  Todd Rinaldo (1)
Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/e8db349f5c617083.tar.gz

  If comparison is always true, while (1) should suffice.
  James E Keenan              1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/e8db349f5c617083

  perldelta for d4c456e337e6
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/3fb29f095e081641

  (perl #133782) set magic when changing $^R
  Tony Cook                   2 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/d4c456e337e653ae

  Split t/re/fold_grind.t into multiple test files
  Karl Williamson             8 files changed, 185 insertions(+), 37 deletions
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/55e8b15f00b72262

  Update Test-Simple to CPAN version 1.302161
  Chris 'BinGOs' Williams     67 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 423 deletion
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/33951b79329d4486

  bump $IO::VERSION
  Tony Cook                   11 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 11 deletions
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/1d1c7c15be5d21c0

  Avoid indenting POD paragraphs in dist/IO
  Shlomi Fish                 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/34aa921bfccfdf70

  Update perlfaq to CPAN version 5.20190126
  Chris 'BinGOs' Williams     13 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 32 deletions
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/257870a65c4f7004

  don't leak temp files
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/6bf77a4bea241aa3

New branch smoke-me/khw-turkish
4 commits.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/1fde159b196b26ea.tar.gz

  Split t/re/fold_grind.t into multiple test files
  Karl Williamson             8 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 37 deletions
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/1fde159b196b26ea

  handy.h: White-space only
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/0ef95586297e92b2

  handy.h: Add void * casts to memEQ, memNE
  Karl Williamson             1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/49895125efe12a0a

  mktables: Make Turkic 'I' chars problematic
  Karl Williamson             4 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 24 deletions(
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/77a21f58bd41fc91

New branch tonyc/test-leak-check
4 commits.  1 unique author.  1 unique committer.

Snapshot: http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/snapshot/f338fcad654f7395.tar.gz

  docs for -leak-check
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 28 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/f338fcad654f7395

  -leak-check for files now checks leaks of non-t temp files
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/2d7a72cf9292e39e

  detect temp files created but not cleaned up within t/
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 53 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/40f56bf18631b1d1

  check for ipc leaks with -leak-check to harness
  Tony Cook                   1 file changed, 107 insertions(+)
  http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commit/cb6a72d2a6cfe04c

Deleted branch smoke-me/jkeenan/davem/sv-c-comparison-same

Deleted branch smoke-me/jkeenan/khw/undefined-behavior-warnings-2nd

Deleted branch smoke-me/jkeenan/tonyc/133575-longjmp-clobbering