develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2019

[perl #133793] My three answers to my own issue do not reach thislist

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
January 23, 2019 23:39
Subject:
[perl #133793] My three answers to my own issue do not reach thislist
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-19546-1548286764-1897.133793-15-0@perl.org
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:28:06 -0800, helmut@wollmersdorfer.at wrote:
> Hi,
>
> none of my answers in the thread
>
> perl #133752
>
> reach the RT-System.
>
> I sent answers to
>
> To: perlbug-followup@perl.org
>
> at
>
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 10:16:32 +0100
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 12:16:17 +0100
> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:59:50 +0100
>
> They all fullfilled the requirement as advised
>
> Please include the string:
>
> [perl #133752]
>
> in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.
>
> Please escalate this problem. IMHO it’s of highest severity, i. e.
> „critical“.
>
> TIA

I forwarded your email to perlbug-admin@perl.org

I've updated the original ticket with your comments.

Closing this one, since it isn't an issue with perl itself.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new