develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2019

Re: [perl #131683] Encode::ONLY_PRAGMA_WARNINGS in$PerlIO::encoding::fallback

From:
pali
Date:
January 22, 2019 08:38
Re: [perl #131683] Encode::ONLY_PRAGMA_WARNINGS in$PerlIO::encoding::fallback
Message ID:
20190122083838.qxdbyjrnqmxalnpo@pali
On Monday 21 January 2019 15:03:02 Leon Timmermans via RT wrote:

> > > Can you specify which of the patches attached to this RT is the one still under consideration?
> >
> > 0002-PerlIO-encoding-Use-Encode-ONLY_PRAGMA_WARNINGS-in-f.patch
> >
> > All other patches are part of Encode, and therefore applied.
>
> Can you add a perldelta entry?

I do not know where is correct place to put entries, nor what is correct
formatting... But entry could contain something like this:

===
Modules PerlIO::encoding and Encode were fixed to respect state of utf8
pragma warnings when processing filehandle with :encoding layer.
===