develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2019

[perl #133779] Re: open HANDLE, ">>", \$string no longer documented

From:
Jim Avera
Date:
January 19, 2019 03:34
Subject:
[perl #133779] Re: open HANDLE, ">>", \$string no longer documented
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-14148-1547868883-573.133779-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Jim Avera
# Please include the string:  [perl #133779]

On 6/22/18 8:08 PM, jim.avera@gmail.com wrote:

 > open FILEHANDLE,MODE,REFERENCE documentation

Oh never mind.  I see now where it is documented.

The reason I could not find the explanation before is that the word
"reference" (in any case) does not appear in the documentation.

Sorry for the noise.