develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2018

Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 September + October 2018 reports

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
November 6, 2018 21:55
Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 September + October 2018 reports
Message ID:
CAMvkq_T6y5WdaU_1HHa-kRYiOd6x1sbS20+0ZL3Uvxg=mfNKHw@mail.gmail.com
+1. Thanks, Dave.

I think I have topics to tackle your lack of enthusiasm, or for making it
worse. :)