Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 August 2018 report

From:
Deven T. Corzine
Date:
October 16, 2018 19:22
Re: DAVEM TPF Grant#2 August 2018 report
Message ID:
CAFVdu0T0Hv2nVm35GnNwK+DZOGQmGhh66fSjPhEtBhJbFGNWTA@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:04 AM Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:

> I spent most of my time looking at a bug related to restoring of captures
> within regex repeats. During the course of that, I took the opportunity to
> simplify and cleanup some of the code in S_regmatch() which deals with
> captures, and in particular, make it consistently use macros which produce
> debugging output when opening or closing or restoring capture indices.

Are those changes already in the "smoke-me/davem/captures" branch you
mentioned, or elsewhere?

Deven