Re: [perl #133558] perl 5.26: use lib pragma issue in IBM AIX

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
October 16, 2018 12:17
Re: [perl #133558] perl 5.26: use lib pragma issue in IBM AIX
Message ID:
CA+vYcVzs7YQHmS8JYu925TzK7OjSXn6YfaRSC1rqA8x1MBP5_w@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:36 AM Gururaj Kallur <gskallur@gmail.com> wrote:

> -bash-4.2$ ./perl -Ilib Porting/expand-macro.pl UNLIKELY
> Can't open perl script "Porting/expand-macro.pl": A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

Sorry, I didn't mention that this has to be run from the top level of
your Perl build directory after Perl is built.  I don't expect it to
reveal much, but this macro is involved in the if statement that
determines whether "goto retno" gets run, so it seems worth knowing
exactly how it expands on the problem system.