Re: [perl #133587] toolchain possibilities for avoiding "binariesmismatched" error

From:
frederik
Date:
October 15, 2018 14:34
Re: [perl #133587] toolchain possibilities for avoiding "binariesmismatched" error
Message ID:
20181015143423.v3h7gjxes3tpjwkr@ofb.net
> A perl configured and built using default options *will* use
> version-specific paths. Here's a simple test I did just now:
>
> $ tar xfz ~/perl5/tarballs/perl-5.28.0.tar.gz

Thanks Dave for doing this test (and including the commands), I will
do some investigation and try to figure out what is giving us
different results before I reply to the rest of your message.