Interesting article about static analysis of the Perl code base

From:
Alex Varyanick
Date:
October 5, 2018 09:00
Subject:
Interesting article about static analysis of the Perl code base
Message ID:
CAKsv22TwjExAtgfnzvx9kyaczyPUOtYv48tBA4Nm2qMAs5JGvA@mail.gmail.com
Hello p5p,

Today got onto this article: https://www.viva64.com/en/b/0583/
I'm not the author of the article so probably wouldn't answer your
questions, but interesting thing is at the end of this article:
P.S. We surely want to support this exciting project and we are ready to
provide developers with a license for a few months.

So probably worth looking into this.

--
Varyanick I. Alex
Telegram: https://t.me/imcono