Re: [perl #133547] Inconsistency in Script Run

From:
ph10
Date:
October 2, 2018 16:11
Re: [perl #133547] Inconsistency in Script Run
Message ID:
alpine.LNX.2.20.1810021706250.26853@quercite
On Tue, 2 Oct 2018, Karl Williamson wrote:

> 1cf7 is not a Common character in the Script Extensions property, and so yes
> the longest script run in that string is AB.  The Script property is
> irrelevant to script runs.

I must be misunderstanding something. I do not see the word "common"
anywhere in the ScriptExtensions.txt file. Ah! It *is* the script
extensions property for characters that are not mentioned whose Script
property is Common. Is that it? (This is proving to be much more
complicated that I expected. :-) Thanks for putting up with me.

Regards,
Philip

--
Philip Hazel