develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2018

Re: [perl #133547] Inconsistency in Script Run

From:
ph10
Date:
September 28, 2018 07:34
Re: [perl #133547] Inconsistency in Script Run
Message ID:
alpine.LNX.2.20.1809280831310.697@quercite
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, Abigail via RT wrote:

> Can you check with blead?

Not without some research and learning how to do that. :-) But if I get
some time I'll have a go.

> I reported this in August, and Karl fixed that the same day. So 5.28.0
> is broken, but blead should do things correctly.

I'm pleased to learn that it *is* a bug, and not some misunderstanding
on my part. Thanks for the fast response.

Regards,
Philip

--
Philip Hazel