develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2018

Where can I ask questions and discuss as a Perl user?

From:
=?UTF-8?B?6ZmI5qKT56uL?=
Date:
September 23, 2018 04:43
Subject:
Where can I ask questions and discuss as a Perl user?
Message ID:
CALL9TY+hAJkdm65wTZJrTV59HATd5j3vPzTBfhKAqsEpYZF1kA@mail.gmail.com
Hi p5p,

Sorry for bothering here, but I have no idea where to ask this question.

"Where can I ask questions and discuss as a Perl user?"

I know there is a irc channel "#perl", but when I try to send message at
there, it replies:

[12:30] == Cannot send to nick/channel: #perl

I don't know who to ask for the irc issue.

Thanks for any help.

Best,
tison.