develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2018

is dev.perl.org still updated as part of a BLEAD-POINT release?

From:
John SJ Anderson
Date:
September 22, 2018 00:25
Subject:
is dev.perl.org still updated as part of a BLEAD-POINT release?
Message ID:
29705C8E-CFD7-4B50-8D22-A5C56B43A9CF@genehack.org
One of the last steps in the Release Manager’s Guide is to send a PR to the perlweb repo, updating the version number.

The perlweb repo I have doesn’t seem to correspond to what’s on dev.perl.org anymore, and http://dev.perl.org/perl5/ has the latest dev release as 5.27.11.

Anybody know if there needs to be a new procedure documented in the RMG, or should I excise the section about updating dev.perl.org? Or some third alternative?

I’m happy to do the update; I just need somebody to tell me what the update should be.

CC: webmaster@perl.org because that seems to be the point of contact for dev.perl.org at least per the site.

chrs,
john.