develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2018

DAVEM TPF Grant#2 August 2018 report

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
September 18, 2018 10:04
Subject:
DAVEM TPF Grant#2 August 2018 report
Message ID:
20180918100348.GF2687@iabyn.com
I didn't spend all that many hours during August on perl work.

I spent most of my time looking at a bug related to restoring of captures
within regex repeats. During the course of that, I took the opportunity to
simplify and cleanup some of the code in S_regmatch() which deals with
captures, and in particular, make it consistently use macros which produce
debugging output when opening or closing or restoring capture indices.

SUMMARY:
     18:03 RT #133352 Ancient Regex Regression
      1:30 RT #133429 Time-HiRes/t/itimer.t: intermittent failures
      1:36 RT #133441 no assignment to "my" variable
    ------
     21:09 TOTAL (HH::MM)

 254.7 weeks
3151.4 total hours