DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for weeks #223-#224

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
August 27, 2018 08:59
Subject:
DAVEM TPF grant#2 weekly report for weeks #223-#224
Message ID:
20180827085907.GC24806@iabyn.com
(This report covers 2 weeks)

I spent my time looking at a bug related to restoring of captures within
regex repeats. During the course of that, I took the opportunity to
simplify and cleanup some of the code in S_regmatch() which deals with
captures, and in particular, make it consistently use macros which
produce debugging output when opening or closing or restoring capture
indices.

SUMMARY:
     13:39 RT #133352 Ancient Regex Regression

--
A problem shared is a problem doubled.