Re: Feature idea: allow for variable attributes in subroutinesignatures

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
Re: Feature idea: allow for variable attributes in subroutinesignatures
Message ID:
0dc44bfa-35b8-bc7f-5de2-d5f88741e047@gmail.com
12:15 < sawyer> shmem: Dave Mitchell has several plans moving forward
with Subroutine Signatures. He is trying to cover more cases before
publishing it. Once he does, I think you should go over it and see if it
covers your suggestion.

:)