Re: Feature idea: allow for variable attributes in subroutinesignatures

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: Feature idea: allow for variable attributes in subroutinesignatures
Message ID:
20180826121954.GA24806@iabyn.com
On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 02:50:39AM +0200, shmem wrote:
> Feature idea: allow for variable attributes in subroutine

In a short number of week's time, I intend to hit p5p with a large and
co-ordinated set of proposals which will cover most of the currently
missing features of signatures. Once those have been discussed and
agreed, I intend to spent the next few months implementing them.

So could you hold fire until then, thanks.

--
Justice is when you get what you deserve.
Law is when you get what you pay for.