Re: [perl #131715] Release of Storable on CPAN is very out of date;needs release to be in sync with blead

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
Re: [perl #131715] Release of Storable on CPAN is very out of date;needs release to be in sync with blead
Message ID:
8644_1535187248_5B81192F_8644_32_1_b474a6a8-ffac-b29d-a62c-d06493f8256b@gmail.com
I've now merged this branch. (Which accidentally also included a fix for
Devel::PPPort.)