Re: What's happening with our list moderation?

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
Re: What's happening with our list moderation?
Message ID:
47b7d2a0-163f-7259-0c2a-a57e2431985c@gmail.com
Hi James,

There are a few automated rules in the list moderation. Some tickets
might drop due to this and then moderators will pick this up.

Karl has suggested we increase the list of moderators for the sole
purpose of approving tickets. I think that's a good idea. I will raise
it with the other moderators so we could add someone. I will also follow
up with Robert on those specific tickets.