Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again

From:
frederik
Date:
Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again
Message ID:
14873_1534898161_5B7CAFE5_14873_42_1_20180822003531.GH9919@ofb.net
By the way I never took the time to thank you for pointing these
things out and trying to up the responsibility level a bit here.

Thanks!

Frederick