Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again
Message ID:
30689_1534538436_5B7732C0_30689_121_1_87o9e03exk.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

  > Just wanted to briefly follow this up...
  > Andreas: "cpan[1]> recompile" worked fine on both my machines. I also
  > noticed that the second time I run it, it notices nothing needs to be
  > done, which is great.

Thanks for letting me know and for sending the report how noisy it was
during its performance. I'm sorry for this bug, I've since fixed it in
the repository so it will appear in version 2.21.

Besides that I have also found the original ticket in which we received
the first guide that explained the "got handshake key" message. It was
https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=125236. Maybe the two
tickets would be suited to be folded into one, I'm not sure.

--
andreas