Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: [perl #133440] binaries mismatched again
Message ID:
1266_1534236121_5B7295D4_1266_240_1_20180814084142.GP2798@iabyn.com
On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 11:56:26PM +0200, Leon Timmermans wrote:
> I think most people avoid configurations where incompatible perl
> builds share the same arch directories. Judging by your @INC my first
> guess is that you're reusing your old perl's local::lib directories,
> which would indeed blow up in your face.

From a quick perusal of local::lib's documentation, it appears that
it doesn't use version-specific paths under the local directory, which
on the face of it seems like a design flaw.

--
If life gives you lemons, you'll probably develop a citric acid allergy.