[perl #133432] perlvar.pod incorrect link

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
August 12, 2018 15:22
Subject:
[perl #133432] perlvar.pod incorrect link
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-16088-1534087348-881.133432-15-0@perl.org
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 20:58:44 GMT, grinnz@gmail.com wrote:
> The link in the @{^CAPTURE} section to $<digits> is not correct. It's
> currently L</$I<digits>> which ends up linking to $digits (which doesn't
> exist). The correct link would currently be:

I tried out your suggestion in this branch:

jkeenan/dbook/133440-perlvar

I ran the revised file through pod2html.  When I clicked on the resulting hyperlink, it did not jump to the intended location.

(I tried out a couple of other things, which created a jumpable link but failed to pass t/porting/podcheck.t.)

Suggestions?

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---