Re: [perl #131715] Release of Storable on CPAN is very out of date;needs release to be in sync with blead

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
Re: [perl #131715] Release of Storable on CPAN is very out of date;needs release to be in sync with blead
Message ID:
15866_1534003570_5B6F0968_15866_31_1_b1448296-fa38-514e-536f-8e6c1c35e36f@gmail.com

On 06/29/2018 01:40 PM, Graham Knop via RT wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 23:53:04 -0700, xsawyerx@cpan.org wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 16:55:34 -0700, ether wrote:
>>> This ticket should be revisited now that 5.28.0 is out, and there
>>> have
>>> been some recent Storable releases to CPAN as well.
>> I think the original intent of this ticket (releasing Storable to
>> CPAN) has been addressed, hasn't it?
>>
>> What remains is backporting SvPVCLEAR to Devel::PPPort and releasing
>> that to CPAN?
> The patch in https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=133228 should also be applied.

I've pushed it to smoke-me/sawyerx/fix-storable-rethrow. My testing
shows it is good on blead but we'll give it the smoking before merging.

Thanks.