Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Andy Broad
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
4c53405c628.6dae5bdc@smtp.talktalkbusiness.net
On 30/07/2018, Karl Williamson wrote:

> Top posted.

> Based on feedback so far, here is an updated list of potential
> candidates for removal:

> amigaos  current code to support this is broken and hard to maintain,
> hence a strong vote from LeonT to remove this

How exactly is it broken and unmaintainable?

It builds out of the box here on my AmigaOne X1000 or upto fairly recent
versions anyway have been short of time to test bguild of late.

Jarko and I put some effort into making this so not that long ago in thye
grander scheme of things?

Regards