Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
b39359e3-1bba-ad12-76ab-95eae6e74714@khwilliamson.com
On 07/30/2018 03:41 AM, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
>> On 30 Jul 2018, at 11:32, Leon Timmermans <fawaka@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Even MakeMaker has dropped MacOS a decade ago. We can safely drop that.
>
> Just that we’re on the same page.  Some years ago, Apple decided to rename OSX to macOS (still the “darwin” kernel).  We’re not talking about that are we?

No one is talking about removing darwin support.
And in fact we have an active smoker for
darwin 15.6.0 (Mac OS X - OS X 10.11.6 (15G22010))