Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
cb6d7458-10fd-cd02-0863-8dc249a2eba1@khwilliamson.com
On 07/30/2018 02:26 AM, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 12:15:06PM -0600, Karl Williamson wrote:
>> sunos
>
> I think Solaris identifies itself as sunos 5, and I don't *think*
> Oracle has managed to completely kill Solaris yet.

We have code that supports solaris specifically, and I think we should
continue to support that.   Presumably the references to sunos are for
the earlier versions, but we should make sure before dropping.  We have
active solaris smokers.