Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
20180730082659.GD2798@iabyn.com
On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 12:15:06PM -0600, Karl Williamson wrote:
> sunos

I think Solaris identifies itself as sunos 5, and I don't *think*
Oracle has managed to completely kill Solaris yet.

--
"I do not resent criticism, even when, for the sake of emphasis,
it parts for the time with reality".