Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Josh Juran
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
09C640F8-2B2E-4CAC-88BF-536F2303AD42@gmail.com
On Jul 29, 2018, at 7:32 PM, Philip Prindeville <philipp@cpan.org> wrote:

> “MacOS”?  Is there another name that OSX now uses?

OS X uses "darwin".  "MacOS" refers to MacPerl and the Perl tool for MPW.

My own port of perl which runs in classic Mac OS does so by way of a vaguely Cygwin-like environment called MacRelix, and doesn't require or expect any special support for Mac OS.

Josh