Re: What platforms should we remove support from?

From:
Tomasz Konojacki
Date:
Re: What platforms should we remove support from?
Message ID:
20180729021607.1DA7.5C4F47F8@xenu.pl
On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 17:43:25 -0600
Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:

> We agreed to remove support for Ultrix in the thread beginning at
> http://nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/249983
>
> What other ancient platforms should go (like Atari) ?

Recently there was some discussion about removing Windows CE support:
https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2018/07/msg251510.html

Also, it's not really a platform, but dropping Visual C++ 6 support is a
recurring topic on this list, most recently in this ticket:
https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132766