[perl #133377] lib/File/Copy.t fails mtime test in perl-5.28 builtwith quadmath

From:
sisyphus@cpan.org via RT
Date:
July 27, 2018 02:25
Subject:
[perl #133377] lib/File/Copy.t fails mtime test in perl-5.28 builtwith quadmath
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-21189-1532658298-75.133377-15-0@perl.org
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 18:10:23 -0700, sisyphus359@gmail.com wrote:
> >  Can we get that branch smoked on platforms that support quadmath?  (And,
> does that include anything beyond Linux?)
>
> "Yes" to both. In fact it's desirable.

Duh - ignore that previous post of mine as it has no relevance to this ticket. (Using gmail, I thought I was posting to a different thread.)

Apologies,
Rob

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open