Re: Allowing require to return false

From:
David Nicol
Date:
Re: Allowing require to return false
Message ID:
CAFwScO-HdwxJtRZRNPhmZRfXpS8Kgku4=Bqtn797GXqJP6FO+g@mail.gmail.com
I may be the only one, but I use this feature.

My modules often end, not with a "1;" which defeats the feature, but with
an invocation of an initialization routine which can stop the whole show by
returning false.

Am I alone in this?

--
"At this point, given the limited available data, certainty about only a
very small number of things can be achieved." -- Plato, and others