[perl #41202] text->float conversion gives wrong answer

From:
sisyphus@cpan.org via RT
Date:
July 26, 2018 13:37
Subject:
[perl #41202] text->float conversion gives wrong answer
Message ID:
rt-4.0.24-26637-1532612250-1104.41202-15-0@perl.org
Just found another couple of spots (one in embed.h, one in proto.h) where s/USE_QUADMATH/Perl_strtod/ ought to be done.
I don't know whether that will account for the lib/locale.t failures, but I'll test these additional changes on my local machines first - with an aim to testing another smoke-me branch next week if all looks ok here.

Cheers,
Rob

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open